There are so many things you can do with wallpaper offcuts.
So far, our customers have decorated stools, made jewellery, made cards, created framed wall art and even made a fireplace screen.
I once tried to make cushions with wallpaper offcuts. Ummm… epic FAIL! Don’t try that one at home.
For some creative inspiration, here’s a selection of blog posts that will give you ideas of what you can do with wallpaper offcuts and other DIY wall decorations:
- 25 DIY Wall Decor Ideas You Will Absolutely Love
I think I love the glitter idea the best
- 11 surprising uses for wallpaper around the home
Don’t get too excited, their ideas are not really that surprising… but I love that the stairs in this one
- 5 uses for wallpaper, other than walls
I love the damask bookcase
- 10 ways of using wallpaper other than on walls
I love the wardrobe panels and the bright yellow drawers with black and white wallpaper on the sides
- 9 unexpected ways to decorate with wallpaper
I love the cutlery drawer. That’s a very sweet but not very practical idea. I’m not sure how long it would last looking that nice, though.
- 39 easy DIY ways to create art for your walls
Only a handful involve wallpaper offcuts but some seriously great ideas here for dressing up your walls.
Have you created something for your home out wallpaper offcuts or decorated a wall?